7th Gen 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum banner

Xplan go live date?

717 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  CMattice
Hello,

New member here. I hope to order my first Mustang this year!

Now that the build and price is live on the Ford site, when does Xplan typically go live? Not sure if there is a trend on previous gens.

Thanks in advance!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Hey @CMattice welcome tot he forum! As long as your eligible I don't think there's a time for when it goes live. Are you a Mustang Club of America member or a Ford employee?
Thanks @Cobra ! I am a MCA member; I've been a member lurking for a bit now and have been grinding for a while to get one in my garage. Hoping to order an Oxford White 301A Base GT with the PP and Active Valve exhaust. I was considering going non PP and getting RTR Aero 7 wheels with BC Coilovers but it's hard to justify that with what you get with the PP for the price. Plus the stock PP wheels are growing on me and would look great with a small spacer!
Reactions: 1
The 2024 build and price feature is open?

The 2024 build and price feature is open?
I found it.
Reactions: 1
Thanks @Cobra ! I am a MCA member; I've been a member lurking for a bit now and have been grinding for a while to get one in my garage. Hoping to order an Oxford White 301A Base GT with the PP and Active Valve exhaust. I was considering going non PP and getting RTR Aero 7 wheels with BC Coilovers but it's hard to justify that with what you get with the PP for the price. Plus the stock PP wheels are growing on me and would look great with a small spacer!
A Base GT with the performance package does seem o be the best value you can get. At least with wheels you can always get them afterwards if you really want to change things up. What kinds of Mustangs have you owned @CMattice?
This will be my first. I've always loved Mustangs but could never make it happen because my daily driver was also my fun car and I live in Upstate NY. Had a couple of WRX's and a few other snow friendly cars. Now that my F150 is paid off I'm in a different situation!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts