7th Gen 2024+ S650 Mustang Forum banner

When will the 2024 models land?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Cux211 
#1 ·
Hey all,

I am in the upper midwest where we get snow starting around November. I am intersted in putting in an order but I am not interested in taking delivery of a rear drive sports car right before the snow starts. Any idea when it's expected people who place early orders will begin getting their cars? Is late Q2 an unreasonable expectation? My local deals tell me they don't know at this point, but Mustangs aren't high volume cars up here so I don't think a lot of them focus on the latest information.

Thanks for any insight you can provide.

#2 ·
Hey @icipher4 welcome to the forum! From what we've seen so far deliveries are expected to start in the summer. Which model are you interested in getting? Also, would you consider buying a Mustang that's farther away from you if one's available?

#3 ·
Hey @icipher4 welcome to the forum! From what we've seen so far deliveries are expected to start in the summer. Which model are you interested in getting? Also, would you consider buying a Mustang that's farther away from you if one's available?

Yes, I would consider getting one further away if it meant I could actually have it during our summer months up here in Minnesota.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.