Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, April 5, 2022
Summary of Changes - User Facing
- Admins can now set a Marketplace listing type default in the admin panel under the node’s setting.
- Basic sorting has been added to marketplace sections.
- Highest Price
- Lowest Price
- Most Recent
- Closest to me
- Users will now see a list of suggested users to leave a review for when they mark a listing as sold.
- Vendor Subscription Product
- The "Business" tab on the User Profile page is now hidden from guests and registered members until certain posting criteria are met or if the plan is upgraded to Supporting or Premium Vendor. Forum administrators and moderators are still able to see the business details and can archive the business if needed.
- Business users with no phrases set up in Keyword Alerts will now have their Business Name set up as the first keyword by default.