Target Global Release Date: Tuesday, February 08, 2022
Summary of Changes
- What’s New
- An issue was identified where threads from sub-forums were appearing in What’s New even though they shouldn’t have been. This issue has now been resolved.
- An issue where special characters caused an error in marketplace searches has been fixed.
- The image upload button has been relocated to make it more visually clear on the listing creation form.
- When users mark a “want to sell” listing as sold, a list of recommended users will be provided to leave a review. This is based on recent activity of conversations and replies in the listing thread.
- Users can now filter within the marketplace landing page for location based on a radius on top of other filters.
- Vendor Subscription Product
- Users can now enter the Business Website URL for any top-level domains.
- "Plan Downgrade" and "Subscription Cancellation" confirmation modals located on the "Plan and Payment" page were updated with a new copy.
- Users must now complete the “About Business“ section in order to register their business on a forum.
- Business testimonials were added to the “Grow Your Business” page, the link to which is located in the footer of each forum.
- The issue where a linked NSFW image would not redirect to the link after being uncovered has been resolved.
- The extra spacing and padding issues that occurred when a linked image was added to a post has been resolved.
- Previously, if an album name was changed, a search for albums would still only show you the album under the old name. This issue has been fixed.