7th Gen Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know if anyone else does this but when I'm bored I'll scroll through new/used car listings to see what Mustangs or other cars are going for.

Here are some places I go to for listings, if anyone has other places to look add them below.
  • Autotrader
  • Hemmings
  • CarGurus
  • Facebook Marketplace/Facebook groups (Hey you never know)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hemmings and Autotrader are my favorite.
I enjoy looking through the used car adds also.
You can filter or sort price, year, transmission,engine, convertible, coupe,trim on Autotrader, on Hemmings filter price, year, transmission.
Hemmings is top choice for vintage cars.
AutoTrader is better for newer cars..

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hemmings and Autotrader are my favorite.
I enjoy looking through the used car adds also.
You can filter or sort price, year, transmission,engine, convertible, coupe,trim on Autotrader, on Hemmings filter price, year, transmission.
Hemmings is top choice for vintage cars.
AutoTrader is better for newer cars..
Yeah those are my two favorites as well. You get a nice contrast on whats out there for sale.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You guys are missing out,. If you haven't heard of Bring a Trailer.... I've now just wasted the rest of your day.

Or just go straight here

The cars listed here are either crazy mint, or super odd. Or sometimes both.

·
Registered
63 Posts
You guys are missing out,. If you haven't heard of Bring a Trailer.... I've now just wasted the rest of your day.

Or just go straight here

The cars listed here are either crazy mint, or super odd. Or sometimes both.
You beat me to it, I was going to recommend BaT as well. The only thing is sometimes the prices for the cars on there are astronomical.

·
Registered
11 Posts
You beat me to it, I was going to recommend BaT as well. The only thing is sometimes the prices for the cars on there are astronomical.
yea. Sometimes the pricing gets out of hand. But other times amazing cars sell for very little.

This is too early to tell, but right now 36k for a GT350 is a Crazy good price.

·
Registered
63 Posts
yea. Sometimes the pricing gets out of hand. But other times amazing cars sell for very little.

This is too early to tell, but right now 36k for a GT350 is a Crazy good price.

I think that's going to be a steal. Since Ford is scrapping the Voodoo engine the price of those cars are only going to go up.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that what that engine is called?

Voodoo?
I thought it was Coyote?
Both the Voodoo (GT350) and the Coyote (GT & GT500) engines have the same core structure/architecture but there are some main differences.

The Voodoo uses a flat-plane crankshaft and they gave it a slightly higher displacement at 5.2L compared to 5.0. It also had a ridiculous 8250-rpm redline.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts