7th Gen Mustang Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A Ford job posting--now taken down--has leaked Ford's plans to launch the next-generation S650 Mustang in 2023.

The job posting called for a “Wind/Road Noise and Air Leakage Plant Vehicle Team Engineer” in Flat Rock, Michigan who would begin with responsibilities for the current S550 model before becoming “the final sign off on the Ford 2023 Mustang S650 vehicle program.”

I grabbed a screenshot before the Ford jobs post was removed:

Mustang 7G forum

·
Registered
63 Posts
Wow that's interesting, you'd think Ford would be a bit more subtle with stuff like that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice catch.

FoMoCo being what it is, at most I would expect to see them mention "future vehicle" instead of a dead giveaway like what was done here.

This has me wondering what else is out there.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Nice catch.

FoMoCo being what it is, at most I would expect to see them mention "future vehicle" instead of a dead giveaway like what was done here.

This has me wondering what else is out there.
No kidding, what's next a listing for the designer of the new GT500? lol

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Another day, another new Ford leak via LinkedIn. This time, a Ford employee has leaked the 2023 Bronco Raptor.

2023-bronco-raptor-linkedin-leak

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yikes, a 28 year Ford employee should know better than that lol
I'm 100% sure that it was part of an NDA agreement the employee just broke. But I expected better from an engineer. Even the job posting likely from someone in Fords HR department.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I'm 100% sure that it was part of an NDA agreement the employee just broke. But I expected better from an engineer. Even the job posting likely from someone in Fords HR department.
Yeah it's just sloppy for everyone involved. Oh well their loss is our gain haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts