7th Gen Mustang Forum banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Although hybrids can't compete, they do fit in well when its too early to launch an EV.
A good example is the 7th generation Mustang. I doubt Ford will jump right into an all-electric version but will instead take steps towards that
They have already have an all electric 700hp tang is going to happen with a 300 mile plus range. I'm waiting for minimum of a 450 mile range.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
They have already have an all electric 700hp tang is going to happen with a 300 mile plus range. I'm waiting for minimum of a 450 mile range.
Odd are, Ford is trying to figure out how to ensure the electric Mustang coupe performs better all around than the Mach-E. And that can be a major challenge. I'm 100% on it happening but likely not for another few years. So a good inbetween might be the hybrid.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Odd are, Ford is trying to figure out how to ensure the electric Mustang coupe performs better all around than the Mach-E. And that can be a major challenge. I'm 100% on it happening but likely not for another few years. So a good inbetween might be the hybrid.
That might be the best move for Ford to ease the diehards into the idea of an electrified Mustang coupe.

41 - 43 of 43 Posts