7th Gen Mustang Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Inside the next-generation 2023+ Ford Mustang we could be seeing big changes to design and technology. Bigger screens should be part of them and possibly inspired by some of the latest high-tech Fords.

The Mach-E and Evos crossover are a couple of them and I was wondering if anyone wants a setup similar to either model and in what ways the next Mustang sports car should be different.

Evos

Mustang Mach-E

2021 Mustang sports car

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm not against having more digital screens but I am against the giant tablet look that the Mach-E and Tesla seem to like. I think interiors look much better when screens are flush with the dashboard and center console.

·
Registered
1 Posts
So is there any idea of what the dash will look like? I'm only going to be getting one if its a step up from the current dash, which is pretty bad IMO

·
Registered
69 Posts
So is there any idea of what the dash will look like? I'm only going to be getting one if its a step up from the current dash, which is pretty bad IMO
Welcome to the forum @liminal! Nothing official from Ford yet unfortunately. This is all speculation and renderings at the moment. What do you want to see Ford do with the dash?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts