7th Gen Mustang Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
It's not a drastic change from the 6th gen but I think everything Ford did is tasteful.

I'm scrolling through Instagram and there's some rumors floating around about specs. Let's see if they end up being right tonight.
  • Dual 80mm Throttle Bodies with dual Airboxes
  • Three options for transmissions (1 automatic and 2 manual)
  • Upgraded internals for the Coyote V8
  • Rated for 500 horsepower
  • Locked PCM

Font Number Circle Document
Vehicle Wheel Tire Car Automotive tire

·
Registered
32 Posts
I'm curious about how much of an "evolution" it is under the skin. I like the changes, but I won't be surprised if we learn this is like the new Nissan Z -- fresh looks, but lots of the old car underneath
I feel like right now based on how much automakers are investing in EVs and all the money that's taking we should be happy we're getting anything. I know that's pessimistic, but it's obvious the EVs are taking the spotlight when it comes to investment.

Give me a 5.0-liter V8 and a 6-speed stick shift and I'm a happy happy man

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Round of applause for Ford! This is awesome! I wonder how many Mopar people they'll win over now that the Challenger is on its final year.

Agreed! It looks just like most of the renders we've been seeing, but where I worried they all looked kinda truckish, the actual version looks amazing. Well done, Ford!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Like the front of the car more than the current GT/EcoBoost/Mach 1 front. Not so sure about the rear of the new version. The side of the car shown in the second photo looks like a Nissan Z. The steering wheel looks good. Not sure that I like the infotainment/dashboard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts